As a devout Muslim Mahmoud does not work on projects for the following firms:
1. Cigarette Companies – Their advertising might have been restricted in the West / Europe but in the Middle East and in many 3rd world Countries they don’t have these restrictions that’s how they can still turn a profit when smoking is on a decline in their countries of origin.
2. Adult Industry Companies – No pornography in any way shape or form.
3. No Banks / Lottos / Insurance Companies / Financial Institutions – Islam dictates that Muslims are not to work with institutions that deal with Usury , unfair trade, or gambling .
4. Breweries, Alcoholic retailers, Bars etc. – That includes places that serve it manufacture it, market it, transport it.
5. Hotels & Resorts – This has to do with part 4 of the list places that serve alcohol hotels that do not serve Alcohol are exempt but this is rarely the case.
6. Work that promotes Atheism or contains Blasphemous Material – Anything that contains statements that can be disrespectful to God, his Angels, His Prophets or the messages and doctrines that they were sent with.
7. Music / Music Radio Stations – No Music station imaging, Song introduction or anything similar.
8. No Islamic Sects or Other Religions – I am Sunni muslim. I don’t do work for things that promote Sufism, The Shiaa or Church Charities be they Christian or Scientology based.
9. Israeli Companies – I do not work on anything that contributes directly or indirectly to benefiting the entity of Israel. This site supports the BDS (boycott, divestment and sanctions) against Israel.